Our physiotherapists are trained to assess and treat all kinds of injuries, which include:
- Neck: Whiplash injuries, neck tightness, cervical spondylosis
- Lower back: Spondylosis, bulging discs, sciatica
- Shoulder: Bursitis, torn tendons, frozen shoulder
- Elbow: Tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow
- Hip: Bursitis, leg length discrepancies
- Knees: Osteoarthritis, ligament injuries/tears, muscle strains/tears
- Ankle: Sprains, syndesmosis injuries, ankle instability/recurrent sprains
We act in the very best interests of our clients, and will always strive to critically assess and evaluate whether further physiotherapy treatment is needed. In the cases where we require further medical expertise or specialized help, then our physiotherapist will accurately identify providers who may be better suited to treating your symptoms or conditions.
We will always aim to follow-up and ensure that our customers are receiving the best treatment available.