Physiotherapists are healthcare professionals that are trained to accurately assess, diagnosis, treat and prevent disease and/or disability. All of our physiotherapists are experts in movement and function, and we work together with our patients to create actionable plans and treatment strategies to help with improving pain, decreasing disability and reaching all of their goals!
Physiotherapists must first, and foremost listen to our patients to understand their story and injury. At Talk Health Physiotherapy, this is what we strive for and aim to do. If you wish to find out more, please book in a consultation with us!
Our physiotherapists are trained to assess and treat all kinds of injuries, which include:
- Neck: Whiplash injuries, neck tightness, cervical spondylosis
- Lower back: Spondylosis, bulging discs, sciatica
- Shoulder: Bursitis, torn tendons, frozen shoulder
- Elbow: Tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow
- Hip: Bursitis, leg length discrepancies
- Knees: Osteoarthritis, ligament injuries/tears, muscle strains/tears
- Ankle: Sprains, syndesmosis injuries, ankle instability/recurrent sprains
We act in the very best interests of our clients, and will always strive to critically assess and evaluate whether further physiotherapy treatment is needed. In the cases where we require further medical expertise or specialized help, then our physiotherapist will accurately identify providers who may be better suited to treating your symptoms or conditions.
We will always aim to follow-up and ensure that our customers are receiving the best treatment available.
Physiotherapists are first contact practitioners within Australia, so you will not need a referral from the GP to see a physiotherapist.
Under the Medicare Benefits Scheme, eligible patients can claim up to 5 physiotherapy sessions which are covered by Medicare. Please see your regular GP and see if this is an option for your care.