Private Health Insurance cover varies from person-to-person as well as your eligible cover. Therefore, we are unable to estimate or determine your level of cover without details of your policy.
In general, most individuals who have opted for “extras” will be covered for Physiotherapy. This cover is usually only a percentage of the total treatment cost, so a out-of-pocket gap fee must be paid.
We would recommend that you should contact your Private Health Insurance provider to discuss your cover with them.
For more information on bookings or any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
Please note: Cancellations do not incur a penalty fee. However, we would appreciate the maximum notice where possible.
Costs for all consultations vary depending on insurances and other third parties. We also accept all DVA white and gold card holders, Work Cover Queensland (WCQ) and all other private health insurance. We also accept all enhanced primary care plans (EPC) / chronic disease management plans (CDM) as per GP referrals.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to fill in a brief health questionnaire and informed consent forms.
Please also bring with you the following items:
- Medicare Card
- Department of Veterans Affairs card (If applicable)
- Private health insurance card
- Any investigation results, such as MRI, Ultrasound or X-Ray
- Appropriate clothing that is comfortable to move around in and allow access to the symptomatic area.
- Any referral letters or correspondence from other medical practitioners or from the relevant legal party.