COVID-19 Safe Practices
We wish to reassure all of our valued clients that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation presently. We will take all of the steps needed to ensure that you are safe and that we can complete our physiotherapy consultations as normal as possible!
To maintain our cleanliness and safety of the staff and our clients, please follow the following guidelines:
- Please do not come to your consultation if you are feeling unwell or sick. If you have any flu or cold-like symptoms, a COVID-19 test is required and evidence of a negative result must be given to staff prior to consultation.
- As per the government policies, if you have returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days, do not present to the clinic. We will help you reschedule or rebook any consultations following the quarantine period.
- Temperature checks will be undertaken at all clinics.
- There are hand sanitisers and hand washing stations available to all members of staff and clients that present within the clinic. Regular cleaning of all equipment, work spaces and furniture will be undertaken at the end of each working day.
- Please maintain social distancing guidelines of 1.5m between others wherever possible, and avoid physical greetings.